Template documentation (for the above template, sometimes hidden or invisible)
|image = <gallery>
The parameters are:
- image: an image, just the name (e.g. Skully.png), if used with gallery, put a |, followed by the name, to indicate what tier/type of unit is it
- unlock: the level that has to be beaten to unlock this unit. Levels must be manually linked.
- playstyle: the type of playstyle that this unit encourages.
- counterparts: heroes which fulfill a similar role to this unit. Heroes must be manually linked.
- resist: whether a unit resists charms or status effects in general.
- summoner: for summoned units, what unit summons them with their special.
- tname#: the name assigned to that tier.
- tcost#: the cost in moonstones to summon this unit.
- range#: the range of this unit's basic attacks.
- as#: the time, given in seconds, on how long it takes for a unit to finish their attack animation once
- speed#: speed of a unit.
- def#: defense of a unit.
- crit5#: critical chance of a unit.
- hp#: hp of a unit.
- special#: special stat of a unit.
- atk#: attack of a unit.
- autobuff#: the first status effect applied by a unit's basic attacks.
- autodot#: the second status effect, a damage over time status, applied by a unit's basic attacks.
- autodps#: if the status effect is damage over time, the amount of damage dealt per tick, which is done every second the status is active.
- duration#: the duration of the status effect.
- buffchance#: the chance to apply the status.
- name#: name of the character.
- tiertype#: tier of the character.
- appear#: first time the character appears in the story. Link to a level if applicable, if only in a book chapter, state what chapter the character appears in.
- cost: cost to train a unit during a level in gems.
- cd: cooldown to train a unit.