A monster/hero can cause a status effect on another unit such as:
These stop enemies from moving for a short amount of time.
- Freeze: tier 2 Wizard .
- Paralyze: Medusa, and tier 2 Dragon Special.
- Web: Spider Special.
- Stun: tier 2 Healer Attack, Gargoyle Special, Troll Special,Tier 3 Wizard special and Golem Special.
- Vortex: Lord Magma and tier 3 Dragon special
- Flatten: Tier 4 Gargoyle special.
They damage units for a short amount of time
- Burn: Imp Special, tier 1 Dragon Special, Lord Magma Attack, Dwarf Special, Skully Archer Special, and Phoenix.
- Poison: Zombie Special.
- Bleed: Spidey attack.
- Portal: Reap tier 3 Special → drags the enemy into the Netherworld
- Heal: Used by Healer Special, Necromancer Special, tier 5 Knighty Special, Vamp Special, Spider Queen Special, Lord Magma Special, and tier 2 & 3 Lich Special.
- Fear: Used by Deadknight tier 4 Special.
- Shrink: Used by Cyclops Special
- "Space": When the unit does any attacks.
- Special: When a unit uses a manual attack that costs souls.
- Attack: When the unit uses an automatic attack.
- Portal stops enemies from moving and Does the most damage over time.
- Heal heals it/others.
- Fear makes Heros run away.
- Mind control does nothing in this game.
- Freeze does damage over time.
- Shrink makes your unuts smaller.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.